FWIW I know off hand about 5 CCIE's that don't include their cert in
their sig file.  I have not asked them why, never really thought much
about it.

  Dave

". ." wrote:

> Ok, may be i should rephase my question again. I have seen a lot of people
> with their email signature as
> John smith
> CCIE 1024
>
> or something like that. Then I know immediately that that person (i know
> that 1024 belongs to the lab!) is a CCIE.
>
> However, would all CCIE include their "CCIE 1024" in their signature? If
> not, just roughly how many of them?
>
> I know that it is not possible to answser this question. However, I am just
> too curious to know this.
>
> If you find that this is stupid quesiton (no stupid question, only stupid
> answer???), please kindly ignore this
>
> Thanks

David Madland
Sr. Network Engineer
CCIE# 2016
Qwest Communications Int. Inc.
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
612-664-3367

"Emotion should reflect reason not guide it"