From: Davis, Scott [ISE/RAC] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, August 09, 2002 9:18 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: FR traffic shaping [7:51044]

I am not clear on two of the settings when configuring a map-class.
Frame-relay bc and be
Are these values supplied by the carrier or a value that you can calculate
yourself based on other parameters?

TIA
Scott
 "The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to
this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from all
computers."