And, can you stand one more message on this topic? ;-)

Instead of reading that rather silly interpretation of the salary study, be
sure to go to the actual study at TCP Magazine. It's very interesting, and
one could easily come away with a good impression of the market, not the bad
one that we are hearing from the interpretation. Sure the market isn't as
good as it was, but network industry wages are still way ahead of the
average American household income. There's also a great interview with our
own Howard C. Berkowitz! ;-) Anyway, the TCP Magazine salary survey pages
are here:

http://tcpmag.com/salarysurveys/article.asp?EditorialsID=198

Priscilla