Can't agree more. If I've been through subnet masks once I've been through
it ten times with my son. He's still not happy with wildcard masks and goes
off the handle if the addresses aren't contiguous.
I'm going to leave it until he's at least six years old now. I'm wasting my
time with him.

:-)

Gaz

http://searchnetworking.techtarget.com/originalContent/0,289142,sid7_gci8434