Hi,

I am proposing the following LAN solution to a customer.  Does it make
sense?

-WS-C4006-S3(sup III engine)
Do I need special licenses for this?  The customer will be using IP and IPX.
I saw some licensing software for the Sup III that was around $1700 for both
IP and IPX.  I don't know that that is all about.

-One 48 port RJ45 blade for servers and workstations on same floor

-One 6 port GBIC blade (WS-X4306-GB) that will be used to connect to five
WS-2950s on different floors

-I will use the WS-5483 GBICs to connect the 2950s to the six port
WS-X4306-GB

Can anyone think of things I haven't considered?

Thanks
Wayne