Not thinking clearly I was not thinking on my last question forget I
asked. I know I will have to use ip forward-protocol udp command to get
this port through but what I neglected to say was the initial broadcast
is on port 42508 to the client from the server the client then responds
on port 42509 to the server, then there is a rpc call of 42510 between
the client and the server. Do we need to use ip forward-protocol command
in both directions for all 3 ports?

I just can't believe with all the routers on our network we have to
implement something like this. Has anyone else out there used the
product I mentioned in my earlier email.