Ok I am a little lost here but our NT team has rolled out this product.

http://files.ruca.ua.ac.be/pub/security/virus/ca/rolloutig.pdf

Everything is working but the server can't see the clients because in
the document above it states that router ports need to be open to past
these broadcast, I do not think this is a good idea but my hand is being
pushed to make this happen. But question is how in the heck I am gonna
get routers to past this broadcast port stated in that document.

Here is the snippet.

5) What port number would you like the admin server to poll clients on?

In the NameClient section of the ICF file two settings for client
polling by the admin server

exist. These values are Broadcast ports and Pollbroadcast ports both
with the default

value of 42508. For security reasons, it is suggested that you change
these values. In

addition, to perform a free election this port must be opened on the
routers internally for

broadcasts.