Hi,
Here is the config of Router A and Rotuer B trying to do mobile IP between
them. I am running (C2500-JS-L), Version 12.2 on my 2501s. HostA here is a
Windows 2000 Professional client which is not responding to the mobile IP
advertisements.

 R1-----------------R2
  |                  |
  |                  |
 HostA          HostA on visit

Host A is the roaming host. R1 is the Home Agent. HostA moves to the Foreign
Agent R2 network.

Router1 (Home Agent)
ip mobile home-agent
ip mobile host 192.168.10.2 192.168.10.3 interface Ethernet0
router mobile
interface Ethernet0
 ip address 192.168.10.1 255.255.255.0

Router2 (Foreign Agent)
router mobile
ip mobile foreign-agent care-of Ethernet0
interface Ethernet0
 ip address 172.168.10.1 255.255.0.0
 ip irdp
 ip irdp maxadvertinterval 10
 ip irdp minadvertinterval 7
 ip irdp holdtime 30
 ip mobile foreign-service

I am not getting any response from the win2K client though MobileIP Agent
advertisements are sent out on Ethernet0 of the Foreign Agent Router. I am
just wondering if I any "client software installation" needed at my win2K.

Any help much appreciated...

Thanks