A few things to try.

1.  In EXEC mode type: sh ip int brief.  confirm both ethernet interfaces
are Up Up.  If line is down check cabling

2.  type debug ip packet and do a ping from a host on one subnet to  a host
on the other subnet.  You should get a good idea form the output where the
problem is.

3.  If this doesn't work paste your config here for us all to see, would be
easier to troubleshoot that way.

One final thought, make sure your router interfaces are set to the correct
speed/duplex on your hubs, take off auto-sensing if need be

HTH

Lee