Might also want to consider changing the cost at the ABR using 'ip ospf
cost'.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of
Casey, Paul (6822)
Sent: Friday, September 06, 2002 10:03 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: OSPF Stub area [7:52781]

Use the area 3 default  command on the abr router you want the traffic to go
over, this will get injected into the stub area

Both Abr's will inject 0.0.0.0 in to the stub, buf you can influence using
this command.. Which will be the prefered route out, + u could also use the
summary command on the other router for certain traffic to go through this
one

Kind regards.
Paul.