hy here are the cisco statement.

Regards Philipp

ipx hold-time eigrp
To specify the length of time a neighbor should consider IPX enhanced IGRP
hello packets valid, use the ipx hold-time eigrp interface configuration
command. To restore the default time, use the no form of this command.
ipx hold-time eigrp autonomous-system-number seconds
no ipx hold-time eigrp autonomous-system-number seconds
Syntax Description
autonomous-system-number        IPX enhanced IGRP autonomous system number. It can
be a decimal integer from 1 to 65535.
seconds         Hold time, in seconds. The hold time is advertised in hello packets
and indicates to neighbors the length of time they should consider the
sender valid. The default hold time is 15 seconds, which is three times the
hello interval.
15 seconds
Command Mode
Interface configuration
Usage Guidelines
If the current value for the hold time is less than two times the interval
between hello packets, the hold time will be reset to three times the hello
interval.
If a router does not receive a hello packet within the specified hold time,
routes through the router are considered available.
Increasing the hold time delays route convergence across the network.