Hy guys

I have a problem with the IPX timers, if I would change the IPX eigrp
hold-time , I can do this with ipx hold-time inteval ... command, other
possibility is to change the ipx hello interval , that should work but in
all the possibility that I tryed out it will not work.
Ciscos statement is ----  if the hold time is smaller then twice a hello
interval , the timers should be synchronize. ( will not work ) any ideas are
VERY welcome.
Other if i change the Hold time of 60 seconds on a ethernet , the ipx hello
interval will stay on 5 seconds , no synch??
now if someone cxan help me to get this question answered , that would be
super.

Regards Philipp

PS: Already tryed several IOS version. Not work