If Router A and Router B are connected using serial interface, both of them
are running EIGRP.

On Router A, I have configure "ip authentication mode eigrp AS# md5" and "ip
authentication key-chain eigrp AS# " under interface
configuration mode, also configure the "key chain", "key-string" under
global configuration mode.

On Router B, I didn't nothing with EIGRP authentication. Router A and B
suppose should not be able to set up neighbour relationship, but now Router
A and Router can see each other while running "show ip eigrp neighbour", the
subnet information of Router A also appear in Router B routing table, and
vice versa.

Any configuration commands I missed? What debug command I can use to verify
the authentication is working or not?

Thank you for your input!

E.D.

Post your ad for free now! http://personals.yahoo.ca