Maybe this is wrong...and not the best thing to do in a production
network...but would a "clear ip route *" do the trick? I think the problem
is that the routes already exist in the routing table...clearing the
neighbor relationship may not have an effect. I may be off base...please
correct me if that is the case. Dain.

""enginedrive2002""  wrote in message
> If Router A and Router B are connected using serial interface, both of
them
> are running EIGRP.
>
> On Router A, I have configure "ip authentication mode eigrp AS# md5" and
"ip
> authentication key-chain eigrp AS# " under interface
> configuration mode, also configure the "key chain", "key-string" under
> global configuration mode.
>
> On Router B, I didn't nothing with EIGRP authentication. Router A and B
> suppose should not be able to set up neighbour relationship, but now
Router