If you want to be ISP provider independent, you should have got
PI  (Provider Independent ) address space from your LIR. though this is
discouraged by RIPE, ARAN, and IANA. due to backbone routing tables
explosion of routes
This is where your LIR assigns you global address space and not you ISP.

You could move ISP's  transparently  if you had these addresses instead of
the usual PA address space assigned, though you would need justification to
get them.

I think currently about 5% of RIPE's address space allocation requests are
PI address space,
and the rest are PA space..

Kind regards.
Paul.

This E-mail is from O2. The E-mail and any files
transmitted with it are confidential and may also be privileged and intended
Any unauthorised direct or indirect dissemination, distribution or copying
of this message and any attachments is strictly prohibited. If you have
received the E-mail in error please notify [EMAIL PROTECTED] or
                  telephone ++ 353 1 6095000.