G'Day,
            You could use a product available from SolarWinds called
'SolarWinds Engineers Edition'. It contains a tool called 'WAN Killer' (Its
a great little tool) You will be able to fill you connection up with
different percentages of available bandwidth. Just an idea anyhow. Other
people might have other suggestions as well.

Homith