Hi all,

Just a quick question:

I have the following setup: (a)----(b)---OSPF network

Router A (extreme L3 switch) is connected to router B, and router B is
running ospf to other cisco boxes. I have setup a static route that points
from A to B so machines can get to pc's in the ospf area. The static that
ive configured is a /13 next-hop.

Router a is not running ospf, and b only has ospf configured on the
interfaces connected to the ospf network. Do I need to configure anything on
router b to allow packets from router A's network into router B ?? Since ive
got a static route pointing to b, i guess that B will do a lookup on the
destination and route as persay. Is this correct or am I talking waffle.

regards,

A.