Hello all,

Have inherited 4 routers with no documentation as to vendors, maintenance
agreements etc. I have established a maintenance agreement is in place for
at least one router and now need to establish for the other boxes. I only
have physical access to one of the routers, the other three are out of
country. I have full telnet access and am hoping I can retrieve the serial
numbers that way. I tried a "sh ver" (just hoping for dumb luck) but no go.

Is it possible to extract the router's serial from the command line?

Thank you.