From: Tim Medley [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 26 September 2002 01:38
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: CCIE written "revised" [7:53972]

I can't remeber the last time I got to play golf. With carpal tunnel and
work and sleep and studying theres not much time for golf. I though I was
going to play golf on vacation a few months ago. Beutiful course in the
caribbean, even saved my lunch money for a whole week so I could play a
round, but my wife wanted me to spend time with her instead. I did offer to
let her caddy for me... oh well that's another story.

tm

Tim Medley, CCNP+Voice, CCDP, CWNA
Sr. Network Architect
VoIP Group