Hi all,

Last words about this topic:

I have the solution for all of your problems.

Find yourself a partner with the same interests :) I'm studying with my
boyfriend for the certifications and we buy ourself a lab, we never had a
discussion about the money.

We just have to buy one set of books and also do different courses :)
And if we both pass the exam we go to a movie or to a restaurant because we
spare some money.

Just me 2 cents,

Paula

Ing. P. de Nie (CCDP, CCNP+sec)