Originally, they were and I had them divide them among
the cards and it was better but then they added more
servers. I'm a support guy so I try to fix peoples
problems after the fact if possible.

Here's the Mpps numbers...

4006 w/sup3 or sup4 -- 48 Mpps
4006 w/sup2 -- 18 Mpps

Also, I'm told the 4006 has 3 buses each with it's own
K1 (granite) chip and theres a 1GB connection between
each K1 chip or bus. I've come across something
someplace that mentioned that theres actually 2GB for
the bus, and 3GB if you enable switch accelaration or
add the fabric card. I haven't been able to find
anything on cisco to verify this though.

I'm also not sure what slot is on what bus. If anyone
has any more details, I would be interested so we know
what the best placement of devices / modules would be.

http://sbc.yahoo.com