>From the SP point of view either use OSPF or ISIS for scalability,
standards and QoS features. For example only these two protocols will
allow you to do traffic engineering with MPLS over your backbone.

 From the client point side EIGRP is not one of the protocols to be used
between PE-CE.

 MPLS course material didn't spoke about using EIGRP with MPLS.

>From: "Kohli, Jaspreet" > >I am looking for a comparative design
question: Why a large corporation >should or should not use MPLS over
EIGRP . Any useful links will be >greatly appreciated . > > >Thanks as
always > > >Jaspreet
>_________________________________________________________ > >Consultant
> > >Andrew NZ Inc >Box 50 691, Porirua >Wellington 6230, New Zealand
>Phone +64 4 238 0723 >Fax +64 4 238 0701 >e-mail
[EMAIL PROTECTED] > > >WARNING: The contents of this e-mail
and any attached files may contain >information that is legally
privileged and/or confidential to the named >recipient. This information
is not to be used by any other person and/or >organisation. The views
expressed in this document do not necessarily >reflect those of Andrew NZ
Inc If you have received this e-mail and any >attached files in error
please notify the sender by reply e-mail and destroy >your copy of this
message. Thank you. >
>This message is for the designated recipient only and may >contain
privileged, proprietary, or otherwise private information. >If you have
received it in error, please notify the sender >immediately and delete
the original. Any unauthorized use of >this email is prohibited.