For lab equipment, go to www.ccxxproductions.com and click on the "Build a
Home Lab" link to get some ideas on what you should purchase. For study
guides, use www.ccxxproductions.com or www.ccbootcamp.com. Much less
expensive than Boson and you still get what you need to help pass the exams.

Shawn K.

Disclaimer: I have done work for CCxx Productions, NLI (CCBootCamp), and
Boson/Quizware