John,

        You can enable port security on the switch ports to only allow a specific #
of macs.  See below:

LILO#config t
Enter configuration commands, one per line.  End with CNTL/Z.
LILO(config)#int fa0/1
LILO(config-if)#port ?
  block          Forwarding of unknown uni/multi cast addresses
  group          Place this interface in a port group
  monitor        Monitor another interface
  network        Configure an interface to be a network port
  protected      Configure an interface to be a protected port
  security       Configure an interface to be a secure port
  storm-control  Configure storm control parameters

LILO(config-if)#port security ?
  action         action to take for security violation
  aging          Enable Port-security aging
  max-mac-count  maximum mac address count

LILO(config-if)#port security max-mac-count ?
    Maximum mac address count for this secure port

LILO(config-if)#port security max-mac-count 1

LILO(config-if)#port security action ?
  shutdown  shut down the port from which security violation is detected
  trap      send snmp trap for security violaiton

LILO(config-if)#port security action shutdown

Hope this helps,
Daren