It's HYPERTERMINAL!!!

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:nobody@;groupstudy.com]On Behalf Of
Kaminski, Shawn G
Sent: Thursday, October 17, 2002 9:53 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: Would this break the NDA [7:55799]

No, I don't believe it breaks the NDA. It's not any different than knowing
what equipment is in the lab, which is spelled out for everyone right on
Cisco's website. I've heard it was Reflections or Hyperterminal. I don't
know because I haven't taken the lab yet, but I would like to know just out
of curiosity. If you feel comfortable telling us, please do!

Shawn K.