I remember a while back I had the question of which terminal emulator is
being used for the CCIE lab.  Well after taking the Lab (and yes I was
honored with an invitation to come back and try again one day soon :-o ) I
now definitively know the answer to this question.  As I recall others also
had this question, in trying to avoid a flaming war, what is the group's
consensus on this.  Do you feel that it would violate the NDA to disclose
this information, it doesn't address any of the technical content of the lab
(and NO I will not disclose any of those, so please do not ask) so I don't
feel that it would.  This is simply an effort to help out some people with
their studying efforts so that they are not wasting time getting accustomed
to a new and totally different terminal emulator.

Thomas Crowe
Senior Systems Engineer / Senior Architect
EMC Proven Master Architect
EMC Proven Master Operator
CTS Professional Services - Atlanta

[GroupStudy.com removed an attachment of type text/x-vcard which had a name
of Thomas Crowe.vcf]