Dear All,

I have an OSPF query which has been causing me a headache,
I have two 2610 routers on the LAN

Router1 is joined to a large Frame relay network running OSPF.

Router2 is participating in the OSPF network but also has two ISDN links
to remote sites.
I have put in static routes to these networks onto router2. I have
enabled ospf on the ethernet0 interface
and this is working no problem and I can ping from this router across
(through router1) the Frame Relay network to anywhere. However Router1
is not receiving information about my remote sites so cannot ping them.
The ISDN links are unnumbered and are using dialers.

Do I need to number the links?
Should the OSPF not take all my routing table (Including any static
routes) from router2 and send the info onto Router1?
Do I have to enable any OSPF commands on the Dialer interfaces?

Any help much appreciated,

A Broad

                 FRAME
RELAY-----ROUTER1-------------LAN------------------------ROUTER2--ISDN