From: Priscilla Oppenheimer [mailto:nobody@;groupstudy.com]
Sent: Monday, October 21, 2002 17:59
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: OSPF and static routes [7:56030]

Did you add the redistribute static command to the OSPF process on
Router2?
That should help. There could be other trickier issues with classful
versus
classless, etc., but hopefully the fix is just to add the redistribute
static command.

Priscilla Oppenheimer
www.troubleshootingnetworks.com
www.priscilla.com