You might want to check out this company www.fatpipeinc.com

We have two T1's load balanced (with two different providers - XO &
WorldCom) using their hardware/software device and no BGP needed!

                -----Original Message-----
                From:   Brian (273954) [mailto:brian@;nextmill.net]
                Sent:   Friday, October 18, 2002 5:24 PM
                To:     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                Subject:        BGP4 and Multiple Providers [7:55918]

                We are bringing in a second DS3 line into our Cisco 7206 v12
router and was
                hoping for some general advise.
                Our current provider is a 9mbps DS3 from Genuity.  We are
bringing in a
                seconds DS3 from PAJO at 6mbps for redundancy and to bring
the usage down on
                the Genuity line.

                My question is what commands do I need to look into when I
have the BGP4
                setup on the router in order to handle the flow of traffic
properly?

                90% of our traffic is OUTBOUND (up to the internet) and we
need to balance
                this traffic between the 9mbps and 6mbps connections.  From
what I am told
                this won't be an automatic process but something I will have
to tweak on
                occation depending on if traffic demands change between the
connections.

                How am I best going to control this outbound flow of
traffic?  My idea was
                that when one connection is using a high % I can manually
modify a metric of
                some sort to make the router believe that that connection is
not as
                preferred as it once was and start sending a little of the
traffic over the
                other connection instead.  Am I being realistic here?
[EMAIL PROTECTED]