Hi All,

We also having the same situation. Actually, if you really want to do the
load balance, you need to know what's your customer mostly going, it also
can be captured by the cache server whcih place in between your router and
ISP. As some cache server will record the traffic pattern for your traffic.

Since from our end, we don't want to put one more equipments (cache server)
in our end, so what we do in here is force one of our customer to particular
provider(using source route in the serial interface that customer connected
to your router). As we know that traffic pattern for each customer, so that
we can having the good shape of your traffic pattern for both DS3 line.

e.g. apply the following command under serial port:

 ip policy route-map Source_Route_UUNET

under global:

route-map Source_Route_UUNET permit 10
 match ip address prefix-list Cust_UUNET_Outgoing
 set ip next-hop x.x.x.x

ip prefix-list Cust_UUNET_Outgoing description Customer_Use_UUNET_Outgoing

ip prefix-list Cust_UUNET_Outgoing seq 5 permit 203.203.203.0/24 le 32

Another solution is you select the best path in your BGP setting from your
both providers using as path filter list so that they are not overload one
of DS3 line.

Hope this help!