Hi, there.

I connected to a PIX through Outside interface by using SSH, and to do
some changes on the VPN tunnel, first of all I remove the  "crypto map
xxx match address xxx" in order to change that ACL, but just after that
I was locked out and lost the connection to that PIX, and now I can't
even ping that PIX while I can do so before, and my concern and
questions is:

1. is that PIX still working "properly", say the users could get access
Outside from Inside, and it just lock SSH out or any access from
Outside.

2. what's the general suggested methods or steps when dealing with ACL
or Tunnel changes on a PIX, in order to avoid being locked out.

3. is there any remedy sloution at present, (and I don't have physical
access to that PIX right now?

Appreciate all of your help.

Leo
Best Regards.