I've heard this same thing too.  However, I really don't put much weight in
it.  Here's why.  Let's say you answer all the questions in a way that makes
you seem like a beginner.  It would make sense that you would probably get
easier questions.  Why would Cisco want a CCNA, CCNP or CCIE out there that
could only answer the easiest questions?  They want their certifications to
mean something so more people will obtain them so more people will be
familiar with their products so more people will BUY their products.  Doing
what you've described would seem to undermine their entire purpose; to sell
more product.  Anyway, it's my very humble opinion that the people who
believe that also believe that the government is monitoring every single
phone call made by every American citizen (or insert your nationality in
place of American).  It's just one more thing to be paranoid about.
Besides, you've passed the first three, so you basically know what to
expect.  Good luck.
""Aaron Ajello""  wrote in message
> I'm working on my CCNP, just have CIT to go and when I have taken the
first
> three, I just kindof flew through the questions before the test where
Cisco