From: Kaminski, Shawn G [mailto:shawn.kaminski@;eds.com]
Sent: Tuesday, October 29, 2002 11:42 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: Questions before tests [7:56452]

Although this topic has been discussed in the past, there seems to be
disagreement on the correct answer. Personally, I have read the wording
before some of the surveys and it actually says that your answers will be
used to help determine scoring on the exam. I don't believe it determines
what questions you get, only the scoring. Whether it's done on all the exams
or just some, I don't know. How it's done, I also don't know. My guess is if
you downplay your skills too much, you will be graded harder because your
skills should match the certification you're trying to achieve. Regardless,
don't downplay your skills too much and make sure you really know the
material to be safe! :-)

Shawn K.