Maybe I was not clear about the problem.  SW1 is the root for all Vlans.
SW3 is the designated bridge for the link between SW2 and SW3.  So, I
expected port fa0/24 of SW2 be blocked for all Vlans.  But it was
forwarding for Vlan 1 and blocking for the others.

After erased the configuration, reset the switch and typed back the same
configuration the state is blocking for all Vlans,  as expected.

Something strange happened with the software.

Larry Letterman  em 14/11/2002 15:29:31