Peter, if allow me to say so,  your job is really nice.  I understand that
and it is the reason I said I have a strange behavior.  SW2 should be
blocking on interface fast0/24 for all Vlans.

After the erase configuration, the reset and the configuration again, it
result in the expected behavior.
Before erase it, I tried to just reset, but it did not help.

I did not configure bridge priorities per Vlan, to have redundancy, as I
would do to have different states per Vlan.

Peter van Oene  em 14/11/2002 11:55:52