Second call for this one.  I never received any answers to my question.  I
want to know how to setup the link between the VoIP phones and the FXO's.
Basically a dialplan, but how do I route inbound calls from the PSTN to
the VoIP phones?  And how do I route outbound calls from the VoIP phones over
the FXO to the PSTN?  I would like to avoid a system that uses 9 to dial
an outside line.  I want to do direct dialing to the PSTN without
any special steps.

Thanks,
Andrew

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/tech/tk652/tk701/technologies_configuration_example09186a00800ffdcc.shtml#ITS3660