On Tue, 19 Nov 2002, Juan Blanco wrote:

> Andrew....
> The following links will explain in full details how to accomplish what you
> want....

Thanks, BUT...I had already found all of those URL's.  They show how to
create a dial plan to send the data across a "cloud" but they never show
how to do it all in one device.  I want to use one router as my call
gateway for the entire network (no other routers because the voice
gateway is internal).  The URL that I sent out was a great
resource and shows it can be done, but it LACKS horribly in the fact that
it leaves out the crucial part of the configuration, the dial plan
mapping.

My confusion comes over the part where you do a session target for the
incoming PSTN to VoIP calls.  Do you point the session target to
localhost if you are only using one router?

Thanks,
Andrew
---

http://www.andrewsworld.net/
ICQ: 2895251
Cisco Certified Network Associate

"Learn from the mistakes of others. You won't live long enough to make all
of them yourself."