DON'T TRUST THE CODE ON THE 35XX SERIES SWITCHES.

  Sorry for yelling, but its that important. I've seen repeated
situations like this:

router  switch 1  switch 2

  With a daisy chained configuration like this I've seen multiple
instances where a vlan that is done correctly on the router won't work
on switch 2, even though all the links are set up for trunking. I've
tried forcing this situation with allowed vlan configs and so forth, and
its just a pain in the you-know-what. It seems less of a hassle with the
most recent code, but I never go in and offer a design like that - its
just way, way too risky. PA-FE-TX are about $500 on the aftermarket -
have them buy you a couple for the 7206, run lines to the switches, and
handle each one as an individual connection.