[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> I'm sure they will, but my routers still forwarding subnet
> broadcasts
> even with this line in a sh ip int output:-
> Directed broadcast forwarding is disabled

Why don't you send us a config and some discussion of the situation and your
methods of testing.

This group can be helpful, despite the numerous silly answers, but we can't
output a solution to your problem with no useful input. Troublehsooting
requires data. If you can give us data, perhaps we can help you. The end
result could be that everyone benefits.

Also, please use a meaningful title on your messages. Thanks

Priscilla Oppenheimer
www.troubleshootingnetworks.com
www.priscilla.com