""Priscilla Oppenheimer""  wrote in message
> [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> >
> > I'm sure they will, but my routers still forwarding subnet
> > broadcasts
> > even with this line in a sh ip int output:-
> > Directed broadcast forwarding is disabled
>
> Why don't you send us a config and some discussion of the situation and
your
> methods of testing.
>
> This group can be helpful, despite the numerous silly answers, but we
can't
> output a solution to your problem with no useful input. Troublehsooting
> requires data. If you can give us data, perhaps we can help you. The end
> result could be that everyone benefits.

CL: look, I don't have time to answer any questions. get up here right now.
it's broken. so FIX IT!!!!  :->

CL: at least, that's the way my users would report problems at the brokerage
firm.

> Also, please use a meaningful title on your messages. Thanks

CL: picky picky.

CL: I'm reminded of the consulting firm I used to work at. We had customers
who would call and tell us something or other wasn't working, and to send a
CCIE over RIGHT NOW to FIX IT!!!!!!! ask for configs and you'd never hear
from them again.