[demime could not interpret encoding binary - treating as plain text]
I think that if you send a capture of the config(, obtaineed by typing sh
run at the enable mode) a solution to your problem might be found.
Of coure, in interests of security, please feel free to change names and
passwords.
-Nakul

>Date: Thu, 21 Nov 2002 18:29:44 GMT
> "Priscilla Oppenheimer"  [EMAIL PROTECTED] Re: Router forwarding
directed broadcasts [7:57780]Reply-To: "Priscilla Oppenheimer"

>[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
>>
>> I'm sure they will, but my routers still forwarding subnet
>> broadcasts
>> even with this line in a sh ip int output:-
>> Directed broadcast forwarding is disabled
>
>Why don't you send us a config and some discussion of the situation and your
>methods of testing.
>
>This group can be helpful, despite the numerous silly answers, but we can't
>output a solution to your problem with no useful input. Troublehsooting
>requires data. If you can give us data, perhaps we can help you. The end
>result could be that everyone benefits.
>
>Also, please use a meaningful title on your messages. Thanks
>
>_______________________________
>
>Priscilla Oppenheimer
>www.troubleshootingnetworks.com
>www.priscilla.com
>

>> Thanks
>> -P
>>
>> > 5 games of cricket Between Australia and England have just
>> commenced...
>> > Australia won the first game very convincingly
>> >
>> > Australia should go a clean sweep
>> >
>> > --
>> > Regards,
>> >
>> > Peter Kingston
>> > Telstra BigPond Direct
>> > Freecall 1800 066 594
>> > ""Priscilla Oppenheimer""  wrote in message
>> > [EMAIL PROTECTED]">news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]...
>> season is over
>> we have hockey

NAKUL MALIK

H-342
New Rajendra Nagar
New Delhi-110060
India

Ph: +91-11-582-3488
Cell: +91-9811424477
Fax: +91-11-575-7334

Express yourself with a super cool email address from BigMailBox.com.
Hundreds of choices. It's free!
http://www.bigmailbox.com