Hi Larry,

I am using trunking on the LAN side of the routers to route between VLANs.
However, WAN interfaces of these routers are not configured as trunk.  The
WAN link is just connected using a different subnet.  And no, I don't use
bridging.  So if VLAN is just local significant, should it not be a problem?
Thanks!

Thomas