Van: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] Namens Jacek
Malinowski
Verzonden: maandag 16 december 2002 22:53
Aan: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Onderwerp: Re: VPN Client+IOS [7:59283]

I have 4 interfaces:
Serial 0/1 - public IP for example 1.1.1.1
fast 0/1 -public IP for example 2.2.2.2
fast 0/0 -LAN IP : 192.168.1.1/24
My ip address pool for VPN : 192.168.1.170-192.168.1.190
On VPN padlock i haver Ip address from router for example 192.168.1.170
but I can't ping any address on LAN.
I don't know I am using the newest VPN Client :
vpnclient-win-is-3.6.3.Rel-k9
I have ip nat inside on Fast 0/0 and outside on ser 0/1 but without
doesn't work to :(.