so can you title this post something other than "study strategy" since this
is a commercial endeavor?

hey - NRF - the real issue is the number of people unwilling to buy the cow
because they can get free milk at the study group food and network design
bank!!!!   :->
( reference to another thread )

--
TANSTAAFL
"there ain't no such thing as a free lunch"