You are absolutely right my friend.......!!!!!

FREE is a dirty word.....!!!!!

As you say: there ain't no such thing as a free lunch....!!!!!

But you add:  or maybe there is!  :-)

>From: "The Long and Winding Road" >Reply-To: "The Long and Winding Road"
>To: [EMAIL PROTECTED] >Subject: Re: 3550 study strategy - ANY ??
[7:59000] >Date: Tue, 17 Dec 2002 15:35:21 GMT > >so can you title this
post something other than "study strategy" since this >is a commercial
endeavor? > >hey - NRF - the real issue is the number of people unwilling
to buy the cow >because they can get free milk at the study group food
and network design >bank!!!! :-> >( reference to another thread ) > >--
is! > > > >""Brian Zeitz"" wrote in message
>[EMAIL PROTECTED]">news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]... > > Sorry I have been
really busy. Actually I need both 3550 switches in > > production because
we have to deploy our app. I am designing (with some > > help) an
e-commerce site. The site consists of two T1 lines, Pix > > firewall,
both switches and Load balancers. Someone from the group is > > helping
me with the design and setup. The one thing I was told about is > > Round
Robin Routing which will be used on the 3550. The challenge was to > >
use bandwidth of both T1s and have them redundant, but to re-route the >
> traffic if any device (besides the router or T1) should fail, it should
misconduct and Nondisclosure violations to [EMAIL PROTECTED]