Dear All

I have a few C7507 sereis routers with a lot of
fram-relay and ll customers. How can I filter SNMP
requests  on the C7507 comming from the FR/LL
customers? I get a lot of SNMP Authentication Failed
on the router LOG. What I was wondering is wether SNMP
uses a specific IP address from the router in order to
answer to SNMP requests or whether all IP addresses on
the router answer to SNMP request. I dont want to
filter SNMP bettween customer sides therefore i can
not use Access-lists on all router interfaces in order
to deny SNMP. But in case SNMP n the router uses a
specific IP to answer to request then it is possible
to use access list and deny SNMP requests to the
specific IP.

Any help will be appreciated

http://mailplus.yahoo.com