Hi,

you can create an "snmp view" and secure this with an access-list. This way
you can deny any snmp requests to your box and allow your own ranges.

Another way ( the hard way ;-) is to configure the snmp responses to come
from the loopback address and then start filtering outbound traffic from
that address on port 161. This is what you mean I think but I would advise
you to use the first example.

cheers

Frank

--