Hi... Group,

I have a friend who received a mail containing screen saver attachment in
her yahoo mail account when she is surf net at home.  She downloaded the
screen saver and install it.  After installing , she found that her files in
the my document become transparent in color and there are many extra files
in many places.  Besides, she also found a notepad file in the desktop,
stating that she had been hacked, yeah.. (something like that) and it can't
be deleted (It will come back after rebooting).  And its sound also gone.
Anyone encountered this so called Hacker "Virus" before??  Any solution for
me??

Thanks in advanced

http://join.msn.com/?page=dept/dialup