This discussion could tie into the "New Technologies" thread! Technologies
that do a better job of protecting users from viruses could be big. And an
even harder problem is protecing us from spam. None of the solutions to that
problem work very well yet. The do-gooders that black-list e-mail servers do
more harm than good. The mail applications that try to apply artificial
intelligence to the problem show some promise, but don't work very well yet.
Bill Gates and Steve Jobs are very smart people, but when they champion
software that thinks it's smarter than the user, most users just get
annoyed. ;-)

Priscilla