Thanks to the fellows at http://www.optimumdata.com I'm going to have
a lab with a mix of 72xx and 25xx available for the next week or two for
MPLS playtime with an eye on finishing that portion of my CCIP.

   I've wrestled today with 12.2.4T3 on the 25xx, got utterly frustrated
with 12.2T(anything) on an older 7206, went back to 12.0.21ST, and still
didn't come up with a complete working system which might be related to
finicky old hardware.

   If anyone has words of wisdom on which images would be appropriate
for an MPLS lab I'd sure love to hear it.

 *IF* I get a good answer on this I'll take the time to make this lab
available to others after I've had my fill, but I don't imagine it'll
stay up for long unless the president gets a stream of thank you notes
from groupstudiers - any chance of this happening? If I'm the only guy
pursuing CCIP that doesn't already have an uberlab I guess I wouldn't be
that surprised ... email me and prove me wrong :-)